„When bracing spring come up, I am glad to see Nałęczów – an isle of marvellous impressions; charming oasis, filled with healing greennes and birds’ charming voices.
During blistering summer I will totally give in to bewildering scents of blooming lindens – beautiful trees, that grow in these joyful, poetic lines:
So captivating is Nałęczów in the light of July sun
Among smelling linden flowers buzzing bees have fun!…
Somewhere between one and other rustle of reddening, falling leaves, my thoughts touch the colourful carpet spread in autumn park. They are like cold breath of lulled nature – ready to fall asleep and willing to pass.
But very soon I realise that a severe and frosty blast of winter brings new dreams, that sparkle like snowflakes in a glow of old lantarns.
Nałęczów delights in every season.”
Free adaptation of „The Impressions of Nałęczów”
by Anna Rywacka-Szafran, Miniatura Publishing 2010
We provide convenient night’s lodging, wile the city offers a lot of attraction:
- wide range of healing treatment in Nałęczów Health Resort, sanatorium and spa (5 min. of walk);
- cosmetic and wellness parlours (the nearest one – 2 min. od walk)
- aquapark „Atrium” (7 min. of walk)
- ski slope in Rąblów with sport equippment rental centre (9 km) as well as in Kazimierz Dolny;
- full-sized sport swimming pool with a kiddy pond in Poniatowa (16 km);
- carriage trips in Nałęczów;
- tours with sightseeing of nearby attractions: Kozłówka (premises of Zamoyski family with a rich collection of paintings, furniture and devices of everyday use), Czarnolas (the family house of Jan Kochanowski, polish poet), Kazimierz Dolny (the city of polish artists), Janowiec (the castle beside Wisla river and the noble mansion), Lublin (the main city of the province), Puławy (Czartoryski’s family palace and park)
- walks through Health Resort Park (2 min.)
- salt cave (3 min.)
- bicycle trips (bicycle renting centre – 3 min.)
- horseback riding
- dancings organised by Health Care Resort in „Atrium”
- Patataj Restaurant, Ormonde Resort, Ukraine, Wołyń Villa and Ewelina Restaurant (the nearest – 2 min. away)